Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

It's Monday and the weather can't decide what it wants to do...rain or be sunny. The weekend was good, other then having a little tummy trouble and the electric going off while I was in the shower Sunday morning. We had dinner at my BIL's house with Ray's parents who are back together. Strange, but true. They are getting married in Dec. on the 24th. Sunday the electric went out and stayed out for 3 hours soooo I was forced to read and not do any laundry at all :P. My Dad and Janet popped by for a brief visit. That was nice. Sorry about not being able to give you coffee, Dad. Ray took me to dinner and then my SIL called from KY and we talked for an hour and a half. It was great, I don't get to talk to her much and with all that's going on in the family it was nice to hear what she thought. Watched Real Housewives of NYC and went to bed. Feeling better this morning, but I'm still not sure about my tummy. We'll see I guess. Finished The Spellmans Strike Back by Lisa Lutz and also The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen. Both were great. I'm now reading Arcadia Falls by Carol Goodman. I'm enjoying it. Ta ta for now.


1 comment:

Sethisto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.